- You do not have to give us personal information to visit our site.
- We will collect personally identifiable information (name, mailing address, e-mail address, or other unique identifier) only if specifically and knowingly provided by you.
- Personally identifying information you provide will be used only in connection with Howe Caverns programs and services or for such other purposes as are described at the point of collection.
- If and when information is collected, it is used specifically for statistical purposes and Howe Caverns sometimes performs analysis of user behavior in order to measure customer interest in the various areas of our site.
- We do not give, sell or transfer any personal information to a third party.
- We may enable "cookies." A "cookie" is a file placed on your personal computer's hard drive by a Website that allows it to monitor your use of the site.
- Content and information contained in this site has been compiled by Howe Caverns. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, all data is subject to change without notice. Visitors are advised to contact Howe Caverns directly to obtain information to their satisfaction before traveling. Howe Caverns does not endorse or recommend any other specific facility or organization contained in this site. Links to third-party websites are provided as a convenience to users; Howe Caverns does not control or endorse their content.